Our competences include the establishment, structuring, organisation and management of companies as well as the restructuring of corporate groups. For this purpose, we also draw up the necessary documents or contracts. Our clients include national and international clients from different sectors and of varying size, from start-ups and family-run businesses to companies listed on the stock exchange.
Examples of our work:
We usually accompany our clients in company law issues over several years. Our work, for instance, also includes the following aspects:
- Editing of articles of association of companies (limited liability companies, joint stock corporations, cooperatives)
- Setting up of foundations and drafting statutes for associations
- Drafting and reviewing organisational regulations of a joint stock corporation
- Support in connection with mergers and acquisitions
- Legal assistance in the context of a company purchase agreement (due diligence)
- Assessment of legal issues in conjunction with joint ventures
- Advice on liability issues under company law
- Establishment of a Swiss subsidiary or registration of a branch for an international corporation
- Developing a succession plan for a company
- Support in the development of the Swiss business (including obtaining any permits and answering labour law issues)
In these areas, we also conduct corresponding court and arbitration proceedings or proceedings before authorities, if necessary, also with the involvement of external specialists.